Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am so MOTIVATED by SHOES!!

Every time I see a pair of shoes that attracts me I envision the outfit, the occasion, and the weather. I wonder am I the only one that does that. Well anyway I came up on a couple of pairs that have different purposes. Just wanted to share!! Which brings me to a quote I saw earlier today "A WOMAN NEEDS 5 THINGS: ATTENTION, COMPLIMENTS, LOVE, GREAT SEX, AND A FLY PAIR OF SHOES!!!" Amen to that!




Tom Ford $5200


I love thigh high socks but this pair is $80 which is ridiculous!

Bronx Gathered Shootie
Olive sandal from Revolve Clothing
Haze Wedge from ASOS (Just Sick!!)


Carvella Gallant Multicolor platforms from ASOS

Zandra Rhodes Zemena on ASOS (My kinda sandal)
Kron lace-up oxford on ASOS

Sam Edelman Quintessa (The detail of this shoe speaks volumes!!)

1 comment:

  1. I want both of those first boots....but i don't want to look like a streetwalker.

    ReplyDelete