Friday, May 6, 2011

WEDGES I love them! WEDGES I love them! I love WEDGES!!

There is no shoe that embodies summertime more than a wedge. Wedges are a summer wardrobe staple! I would wear wedges everyday if the weather permitted. Some of my faves and wishlist of wedges are pictured below!

Naughty Monkey

Courtesy of my girl Koyi

Forever 21 (I get a lot of wear out of these and many compliments too!)

Bamboo

Found these in MIA back in 07 and still LOVE them!

Dolce Vita Jade

I luv the tassel on the back!
Not Rated Hot Spot
Elizabeth and James Elisa
Cynthia Vincent 12th Street
Loeffler Randall Vivan
Sam Edelman Leroy Espadrille
Ted Baker Book
Mea Shadow Medea
Not Rated 11th Hour
Mea Shadow Velora
Lanvin Escarpin Wedges
Messeca Colbee
 

9 comments:

  1. i just love them all!! the first one is sooo cute :)

    Sauniya'

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm in LOVE with the LONVON(lol) escarpin wedge. Those are Sexy! and I remember when you got back from MIA and showed me those. That was def. a good buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sauniya!
    And yes Koyi those Lon-von's are sick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like wedges because they are easier to walk in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ag I agree they are WAYYY easier to walk in. That might be another reason why I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. elles sont toutes belles, surtout les Lanvin, que je trouve magnifiques

    ReplyDelete
  7. sexy sexy sexy!
    I like it all <3

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Agnes and DBSJP!! I guess I need to learn some French lol!!!

    ReplyDelete