Saturday, April 9, 2011

Go Gurl It's Ya Birthday!! Open Wide, I know Ya Thirsty!! Say AHHH!!!

Yep that's right I just celebrated my 26th Birthday :-D LOL I had a ball bringing in my BDAY!! I was so happy to see all of my friends and some family come out and celebrate with me!! It was ALMOST better than last year when I went to Jamaica!! I had to keep the Jamaican theme going this year which is why I chose Ja'Grill! Music and Rum Punch were ON POINT! EVERYBODY that had a RUM PUNCH that night had a GOOD TIME :-D Including the BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! I have to admit the best part of my birthday was getting my NAILZ DID! I specifically wrote down exactly what I wanted on each finger. It came out even better than I expected. Astrowifey HOOKED A SISTA UP!! Sooo since I'm celebrating my BIRTHDAY all month long, I'm going to go all out for my next nail appointment and I cant wait!

Nail Filez pt 2


Thumb: Leopard on red polish
Index: Pyramid studs on purple polish
Middle: Pink and Diamond Bling
Ring: St. Alfred #  6 Gucci Sneaker
Pinky: Takashi Murakami on Purple Camo


Thumb: Halfmoon with polka dots
Index: Chanel decals on pink with pearl and diamond accents
Middle: Caviar nail
Ring: Red drip on nude polish
Pinky: Lips with cigarette on nude polish

This is my favorite red polish!!!
Birthday Wine Glass!
Me and my Birthday Dress courtesy of Fashion Tomato!!



4 comments:

  1. I definitely tipped a glass or 3 to your birthday! And that dress is the bomb like bam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl!! hot to def. looking for the nails to be did in MIAMI!! lol Muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. so original!
    I like this nailsssss

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete