Thursday, March 31, 2011

Patiently Anticipating (Warmer Temps)

Currently suffering from insomnia :-/ Figured I might as well blog about all the items I'm looking forward to shop for and wear when the weather permits. This year I want to dress more feminine at work and when I'm out on the town. I've purchased several mini/bandage skirts but what I really need is more dresses. I'm over the maxi dress for this year and I hope other women follow suit because I'm tired of seeing them. I also love the length of the below the knee pencil skirt. It makes me think of the vintage pin up look. Hopefully I will be able to duplicate some of these designs when I get more familiar with sewing!

I think this would be perfect for my shape!
The neckline is my favorite part of this dress, reminds me of a corset!
If this was left in my size I would've ordered it by now. I'm so in love with the color and the length!
This will be a popular style this summer!
Accordion pleats give this a real soft look!
Another assymetrical cut, loving the length!
This skirt would really compliment a denim shirt!
I definitely need more red in my wardrobe. This would also look nice with a denim shirt!
This would be the perfect jacket for spring and summer. Luckily its 100% cotton so the sleeves can easily roll up!

2 comments:

  1. That 1st dress looks like what Teedie had on at the concert. and hontay *I'M* not over maxi dresses just yet SO......*snaps in Z formation*

    ReplyDelete