Thursday, December 9, 2010

INSOMNIA

Since I'm having a hard time sleeping tonight I thought about how I haven't watched a scary movie in a long time.Its soooo hard finding a scary movie buddy. Guys always think the scary movies aren't scary and just gay. Then the girls are always too scared to watch them. The last scary movie I watched was FRIDAY THE 13TH, the one from the 80's with Miguel Nunez(Juwanna Man). So now I have compiled a list of my favorite scary movies in no particular order.

  • IT (just a classic scary movie especially for my age group)
  • 13 Ghosts ( scared the shit out of me, but there was some funny lines)
  • Nightmare on Elm Street ( This movie is probably the root of my insomnia, Ive been a night owl my whole life and I think this movie is the reason why) 
  • Phantasm ( Most people probably never heard of it but i remember it being one of the creepiest scary movies I ever seen. I think Robert Carradine was in it)
  • Def by Temptation (The 1st Black horror film. Although it was low budget that demon lady gave me some nightmares)
  • Candyman ( I still cant bring myself to watch this again)
  • 30days and 30nights ( Saw this at the theatre and my homegirl kept trying to leave before it was over. Thought she was slick)
  • Bram Stokers Dracula (Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder, need I say more)
  • Night of the Living Dead (You would never catch me at anybody's cemetery when its dark)
  • Pet Semetary ( the little boy that came back from the dead was enough to scare me)
  • The Skeleton Key ( I love a horror and mystery combo)
  • Jeepers Creepers ( the title is corny but the movie will have you stressed and nervous)
  • The Ring ( yep it was creepy and had me jumping out my seat)
  • Silent Hill ( this movie had me trippin. I had no idea they were dead the whole time SMH)
  • Poltergeist ( I cant mention this movie without saying CAROLANNE COME TO THE LIGHT CAROLANNE)
  • Anaconda ( I'm already terrified of snakes and yeah you know the rest lol)
  • Species (This actually falls under sci-fi)
  • Aliens ( To this day I cannot watch Aliens. The little creatures that would come out the mouth and the stomach just left me terrorized. 





LAWD I cant even look at this pic that long SMH

Jeepers Creepers



This man was the creepiest character on Poltergeist


Tangina " Come into the light Carolanne"


See that lil creature emerging from its mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment